Sunday, November 2, 2014

10/27/2014 - In Which ShelbyPooh is Leaving On That Midnight Plane To Georgia

Dear family....
Tomorrow morning I leave for Georgia!!!! :D YIPEE!!!!! It's crazy how time has passed so quickly but I'm so excited to get out there!! Just a reminder, since I haven't heard from anyone still, that I will be calling from the airport tomorrow morning. I mentioned this in a letter I sent home, (you should've gotten two letters just fyi) but we have to be at the travel office at 3:30 in the morning and then head to the airport for our 7:10 am flight! So around 5:30 to 6:30 tomorrow morning I will be calling dad. and then if that doesn't work then i'll call mom but please please PLEASE be prepared because I would LOVE to talk to you guys before I leave!!... I think... hopefully it won't make me too homesick ;) but I would love that and I'm hoping it'll work. I bought a calling card thing so it might be a number you don't recognize but answer anyway cuz it's probably me!! Haha I love you guys so much, I miss home and my family, I really do, but I am so excited and ready to finally start my actual mission in Georgia!! The Church is true! I'll have to email more later cuz we've only had permission to write a little email about calling and leaving the MTC and stuff. But I don't know when my next pday will be either, possibly the next monday and by then I'll already be there a week! So there will be a lot of catching up to do but please be patient and hopefully I'll be able to send some pictures too :) I LOVE YOU!!! Be good and be safe. I still am waiting to hear from anyone too haha meaning letters... or emails... especially from family cuz I've gotten more from friends and others than my own family ;) ha I still love you though! Until next time!! 
Love, Sister Davenport

No comments:

Post a Comment